With crisp overlays, bold accents and the perfect amount of flash to let you shine, the Nike Air Force 1 GTX Boot brings OG hoops style into winter. The GORE-TEX lining, large lugs on the outsole and removable silicone ankle strap toughen up the icon while the padded, high-cut collar keeps the heritage b-ball comfort.
- From the durable stitched overlays to the water-repellent GORE-TEX lining, it helps keep you dry and comfortable as you rep the heritage style you love.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while the padded ankle and tongue add to the soft ride.
- The large rubber lugs on the sole add traction and a nice, sturdy feel to your boot.
- The thick laces are easy to grab with gloved hands while adding one more rugged detail to the boot.
- Removable silicone hook-and-loop closure lets you customize styling and fit.
- Foam midsole
- Variable width lacing system
- Perforations on the toe
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Pull tab
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.